Monday, February 11, 2013

Missed Half the Class

I didn't take many notes today in class because I had to see Mr. Ireton (All is well).  We went over chapter 3 that we all read over the weekend.  We took notes from the screen and what I got was: the Greeks were from 2200-400 BC.  An Acropolis is basically a structure at the top of a hill.  Some important dates are that in 3500 BC Megalithic structures were basically found and formed.  An example of a Megalithic structure are the stonehenge.  We talked for a long time and had a lot of theories ranging from Carving them out of a mountain to aliens to Mammoths lifting them, yet no one theory though of by any body in the whole world has yet to makes sense.  We just can't figure it out.  So I guess it will just be one of those things that we never know.  In 2500 BC the Indo-Europeans migrated, and in 2200 the Greeks arrived in South East Europe.  That's all the notes I got today, I was going to borrow Savannah's note book but I completely forgot.  When I did get back we're working in groups on a powerpoint about the Greeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment